The Allstate Roadside Assistance program offers many benefits, including:
* Locksmith services for those times when you accidentally lock your keys inside your automobile. I did this not too long ago and it cost me a pretty penny to have a locksmith come and unlock my car door. It was just at the $100.00 mark...and all the locksmith did was use a Jimmy Stick. No high tech solutions and one hundred of my hard earned dollars out the window...more than the Allstate Motor Club membership fee for one year!
* Towing services that are available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. If opening an locked car door is $100.00 I can only imagine how expensive it is to tow your vehicle!
* Tire assistance to change that flat tire and get you back on the road - good as new.
* Bringing gas to fill up your gas tank when your car has run out of gas. Did you ever run out of gas? My daughter-in-law is famous for running out of gas...she does it at least once a year. I love that she has a great roadside assistance program to help her...just in case it happens again.
* Jump start your car battery when it runs out of juice. It's easy to lose track of your vehicle batteries age. Hot and cold weather also can affect your car battery.
* When you are involved in a collision your roadside assistance from the Allstate Motor Club will help you with towing service. When you have an accident miles from home, Allstate Roadside Assistance can help you get to a hotel, get some food and arrange a rental car in order to get you and your passengers back on the road quickly and safely.
* This assistance programs also offers trip planners so you can map out your route so you know where to go and it can help find the best places to stop and stay in.
How Much Does Allstate Roadside Assistance Cost?
The cost of the Allstate Motor Club program is going to depend on just which plan you want. Prices start at about $48.00 a year. Check with your local Allstate Motor Club office to find out more information about the roadside assistance program rates.
How Many Roadside Assistance Programs Are There?
There are 5 roadside assistance plans and each offers a different level of benefits. Check with your local Allstate Motor Club office to review the plans in depth and find out which are available in your state.
The Allstate Roadside Assistance plans are:
- Platinum Elite Plan
- Deluxe Plan
- Roadside Advantage Plan
- Road Security Plan
- RV Assistance Plan
Look RV owners...the Allstate Motor Club also offers an RV plan and a good roadside plan is very important when you are traveling out on the open road in an RV for any period of time.
It's not expensive to sign up with an assistance roadside plan so check out several auto clubs and find the best plan for you and your family. You will be glad you did when you find that the plan pays for itself the first time you need help!