Main IndexAuto Repair Home Search Posts SEARCH
Who's Online WHO'S
Log in LOG

ford zetec 2000

Search for (search options)

New User

May 13, 2011, 2:05 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1622 views)
ford zetec 2000 Sign In

Hi am looking for the name for a part in my car (yes i am a girlie). Its the part in the boot which has the 4 prongs that sit on the 4 plates. Thanx

Hammer Time
Ultimate Carjunky / Moderator
Hammer Time profile image

May 13, 2011, 2:23 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1617 views)
Re: ford zetec 2000 Sign In

4 plates where? You're going to have to give us more detail than that.


We offer help in answering questions, clarifying things or giving advice but we are not a substitute for an on-site inspection by a professional.


Search for (options) Privacy Sitemap