• Two At A Time-Replace your headlights in pairs about once a year. It is a little known fact that halogen headlights don't just burn out; they dim over time. Replacing them in pairs helps avoid uneven illumination, which can diminish driving visibility.
• Bright Idea-Don't wait for your headlights to dim; upgrade your headlights. University research has shown that whiter halogen headlights, such as Sylvania SilverStar®, provide drivers with better roadside viewing, improved reaction time and increased visibility.
• Quick Clean-Give your headlights a quick scrub when washing your windshield at the gas station. This small task helps prevent glare, which can be intensified by dust and dirt on the glass.
• Make Adjustments-Ask your auto service person to check your headlight alignment. Headlights can be knocked out of alignment by rough driving, creating a distraction for other drivers.
• Quick Check-Periodically ask a friend to walk around the outside of your car while you turn on the headlights, brake lights and turn signals to confirm they're in good working order.
Remember, your lights are the only way you have to communicate with other drivers. For more information on headlight upgrades and to choose the right headlights to fit your car, visit www.sylvania.com.
Upgrading headlights with a pair of whiter, brighter halogen lights can help make driving safer.