• A better tax write off - you can deduct actual payments instead of using a depreciation schedule
• Clearer bookkeeping - while a lease is simply an expense on the financial statement, a purchase is an asset and a liability
• More borrowing power – with a lease, you can keep lines of credit open for other expenditures; a purchase of a vehicle ties up those loan options
• Preventing negative equity - this happens when you purchase a car: sometimes the market conditions make the vehicle worth less than the debt owed on it
• At RK Toyota, we have learned that when you don’t have negative equity, you have less to negotiate in leases
In working with business owners, RK Subaru believes that by leasing, you improve your company’s image.
When you lease a vehicle, you don’t pay for all of it. You only pay for the part of the vehicle you use. This means:
• A lower monthly payment
• You can afford a more expensive vehicle to better represent your business (and it’s more fun to drive!)
• You drive a new vehicle more often: a 48-month lease costs the same monthly amount as a 60-month purchase of the same vehicle!
Make sure to lease from a reputable dealer, such as RK Subaru or RK Buick, for consistent, high-quality service.
When you lease a vehicle, you form a strong relationship with the leasing representative, because you work with the same person on every lease. Our agents at RK Toyota, RK Subaru, etc. know that leasing provides a satisfying experience as well as great financial benefits to your company.
Tom Kline is Controller of RK Auto Group (RK Buick, RK Chevrolet, RK Subaru, RK Scion and RK Toyota). RK Chevrolet is the recipient of Chevrolet Motor Division’s coveted Service Supremacy Award four years in a row. This is an award which less than 400 of the nation's 5,000 Chevrolet dealers have won. In 1998, R.K. received the prestigious "Genuine Leaders Award" for excellence in sales, service, and customer satisfaction. Each employee at RK Toyota and RK Chevrolet has won this award.