Power Technology batteries have a unique internal structure and electrochemistry. They are characterized by higher energy capacity, lighter weight and minimal lead content-for a range of automotive, aerospace, energy storage and other industrial and personal applications. Specific features include:
• Four times greater surface area for electroplates;
• 60 to 68 percent efficiency (compared to 30 to 40 percent for conventional batteries);
• 30 to 50 percent smaller and lighter;
• Environment friendly-Uses significantly less lead then typical lead-acid batteries;
• Recharge quickly at any standard household outlet;
• Utilizes same external case as conventional batteries; and
• Can instantly increase energy output and replace conventional battery with no retrofitting of vehicle.
The significantly smaller size of the Power Technology batteries under development will take up much less space under the hood. Projections indicate size reductions of 50 percent. Weight reductions (batteries weighing less than half the weight of traditional units) will also contribute to the needs of the hybrid engine and alternative energy automobile industry.
To learn more about Power Technology and for the latest advancements in battery technology, visit www.pwtcbattery.com.