With crime and theft increasing in many areas, motorists should take responsibility for securing their own vehicles with affordable products that work. Other steps in preventing theft are:
• Do not park your vehicle in an isolated area where there are few passersby.
• Remove valuables from the vehicle and place them out of view in the trunk.
• Keep your vehicle keys separate from your house keys.
• Park with your front wheels turned sharply. This will make your vehicle difficult to tow away.
• When returning to your vehicle, always have your keys ready and always look under and around your vehicle before approaching it.
To learn more about preventing theft, visit www.theclub.com or call 1-800-527-3345.