If you've followed these tips, and are pre-approved for a loan, you must next focus on getting in and out of the dealership as quickly as possible. Otherwise, the salesman will certainly find more loopholes to hike up your costs if you stay.
Here are a few tips to successful negotiating.
- Remain positive and confident
- Don't talk down to your opponent
- Show up prepared and ready to counter anything that may come up
- Bring ads from other dealerships with you
- Finance your loan before you arrive at the dealership so as to avoid paying unnecessary extra fees
- Bring a friend with you for extra support
About The Author
Pete Lance is the founder of http://www.USGasTracker.org, a premier company which helps the consumer save money on gasoline. Thousands or gas stations across the nation are contacted daily to guarantee the lowest prices on gasoline anywhere in the United States.Go get your cheaper gas now!