Here's how the process works:
• Make an appointment at your convenience to drop off your car at a Progressive concierge service center. In around 15 minutes, an expert claims representative will check you in, look over the damages with you and start your claim. If you'd like, a rental car will be waiting for you (policy coverage varies).
• When you drive off, the claims representative prepares your repair estimate and sends your car to an auto body shop that has met Progressive's strict quality requirements.
• The Progressive claims representative will keep you updated throughout the process.
• When the work is finished, the vehicle is returned to the service center where your representative inspects the quality of repairs.
• Once satisfied with the repairs, the service center calls you to schedule a pickup. When you pick up your car, the claims representative will go over the repairs with you.The repairs are guaranteed by both Progressive and the body shop for as long as you own or lease the vehicle.
This optional concierge service is available at no charge to Progressive customers and anyone involved in a claim with a Progressive customer. There are 54 Progressive service centers countrywide.
For more information, visit www.progressive.com.
An accident can take seconds to occur, but if your car is damaged, managing the repair process can take days.