Chew On This:
Snacking Do's and Don'ts for the Open Road
• DO think ahead. Bring a snack that is quick yet highly satisfying and requires no advance prep time.
• DON'T ride on an empty stomach. Always pack a protein-rich snack to fuel the body and mind, leaving you focused and ready to roll.
• DO stay alert. Give your body the extra energy necessary to take to the open road for a real ride.
• DON'T get weighed down. Bring snack foods that aren't bulky for the trip ahead.
• DO eat or drink before you get hungry or thirsty.
• DO pack smart. Take snacks, such as Harley-Davidson® Beef Jerky, that pack a meaty punch and easily fit into any saddle bag. This new treat comes ready to eat in resealable bags to fulfill any craving. Beef jerky is a protein-rich, mess-free alternative that's easy to pack.
The great taste and flavor of Harley-Davidson Beef Jerky may leave riders happier for the long haul. This high-octane snack is made from thick slices of premium steak, smoked and is available in three flavors-Original, Teriyaki and Pepper. Harley-Davidson and ConAgra Foods have teamed up to create Harley-Davidson Beef Jerky, the first food product for this trusted brand.
"Harley riders live for the time they spend on their motorcycles, and beef jerky is a convenient food for the open road," said Joanne Bischmann, vice president Licensing and Special Events for Harley-Davidson. "It's a great way for riders to grab a snack and keep on rolling."
Did You Know?
Harley-Davidson® Beef Jerky packs a meaty punch and fits into any saddle bag. Made from thick slices of premium steak, it's available in three flavors-Original, Teriyaki and Pepper.