* Brush guards. To protect the front-end of your ATV in rugged hunting conditions, install a brush guard. Brush guards are made of durable steel tubing and safeguard headlights, grills, radiators and undercarriages.
* Gear storage. There is a wide selection of camouflage-patterned cargo boxes and bags for your ATV. They attach to the front and rear racks, the fender and the seat and can protect your gear from harsh weather conditions or when riding over rough terrain.
* Game cart. You can use a cart hitched to the rear of your ATV to easily haul big and small game.
* Gun scabbard. A gun scabbard will hold your gun safely and securely in place as you travel to and from your hunting destination. Look for one that includes interior padding and is dust-proof and water-resistant.
* Hunting apparel. There is plenty of apparel that is specifically designed and cut for ATV riding, including camouflaged rain jackets, rain pants, vests and even helmets.
* Hand guards. Essential for protecting your hands from cold, wind, branches and brush, hand guards come in several different colors and are mounted directly onto your handlebars.
Look for hunting equipment that can quickly and easily attach to your ATV, like Polaris Industries' Lock & Ride integrated storage and accessory line. This line of hunting gear features components that can be installed to your ATV in a matter of seconds.
To find out more about ATV hunting accessories and limited edition Polaris hunting models, visit www.polarisindustries.com.